My Toilet - Poem by poem hater
They look into the bowl
it is dark and quiet
one stands alone
a poo is present.
It glistens in the toilet water
the brown feels soft on my skin
'i didn't eat any corn'
I spoke to the poo within.
Comments about My Toilet by poem hater
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl