Kathryn Anne Geraghty
My Tortured Love - Poem by Kathryn Anne Geraghty
How tortured is this love,
that I am meant to keep?
My dreams are fast and dangerous,
a teardropp in my sleep.
A tug of war with hearts emotions,
am I going through the motions?
Or still lay fast asleep?
Do you know how deep it hurts,
when you recall to me,
A whisper of insignificant woes,
Was it meant to be?
Why can't I be gone with love,
And move on with my life?
Is this the chance that I forsee,
Be shunned with force of strife?
Comments about My Tortured Love by Kathryn Anne Geraghty
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl