My World - Poem by painting piglet
I don't have them anymore -
My world has narrowed
like a pinhole camera.
Obsessions, I have,
But their purpose
is not enjoyment.
to be endured.
A necessary evil,
Comments about My World by painting piglet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl