Mystery - Poem by Elysia Palmer
A dark cloaked figurestanding in the corner of a dark room. few are strong enough to even attempt to approach him. Under his dark cloak is a secret. A secret kept rom the world the\at no one shall ever see. His red eyes glow behind the hood, the only thing to give way to the pressure of the public.
(This was actually a school assignment, same as Unfaithful, and Pain)
Comments about Mystery by Elysia Palmer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda