Mystery To Me - Poem by Sydney Lawrence
The way I feel, its just weird to me, i like you, but I ain't nervous around you, I have courage and confidence, I am not afraid, I am comfortable with you, I don't care what you think, i just say what i want and tell the truth, I have never done that, why can i do that with you, its a mystery to me....
Comments about Mystery To Me by Sydney Lawrence
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda