Nati Sonnet - Poem by emebet mesfin
this is my birthday week declared Nati, inquisitive bright child already fully equipped, to make sense of the world beyond family, argumentative with mom reasonable with dad, rightfully enjoying extravagant attention, excavating information like a detective, his fascination commences from inception, gradually escalating as maturity evolve, acts out different roles real well with all, junior facilitates games being a miniature, kids willingly follow drawn by his zeal, often wrestles plays with his brothe, ,prospective graduate of preparatory class, you'll do wonders which astound us!
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Nati Sonnet by emebet mesfin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl