Nature - Poem by Regan Rodrigo
While i was happy, you joined me thru rain
While i was sad, you cared me thru breeze
While i was hopeless, you fed me thru sky
While i was alone, you took me thru stars
From my sipplings to till date
In every moment, you took me...
After this life, you are going to keep me in your abdoman...
I felt you as an instructor, guide, love, father, mother & the almighty power...
Love the nature......... each and every moment in your life
Comments about Nature by Regan Rodrigo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl