Negatively - Poem by Word Ihs
When did you get boring?
forgot to get excited,
stopped flirting, started worrying?
How could you lose your children?
you got pregnant but with
a half empty sit glass.
with milk in it.
Plain and White.
Pretty soon you'll poor it out and
everything is alright, right?
Don't give me that.
The bull you feed youself.
TURN THE TV OFF AND LAUGH
and run and dance and blow something up
and curse and be smug and dont give a ***k
like you never used to give one.
maybe that's what you lost?
sorry mom but it's all true
Comments about Negatively by Word Ihs
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl