Never - Poem by Ivory Rose
I've never known a person
who made me fell this way
I've never known somebody
who beat me till I was a inch from death.
The worst part is I never fought back
I've finally found the person,
who made me glow inside
I've unfortunately greeted the person
who finally made me cry
you bypassed playful teasing
to cruel torture
I've sadly known the human
who stole my key to joy
I want it back,
I want you to keep it
How could one person make me feel this way?
A way that hurts
A way thats riddled with pleasure
Demon begone from my life!
leave me to suffer and die in peace
But please don't leave me alone in the dark
I'll miss you.
Comments about Never by Ivory Rose
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl