New As Good Bye - Poem by Richard Wesley
As the moon shines upon you,
I have to say good bye.
As you are on your knees begging me
please, please, please.
I say allright an stay there on through the night.
Im glad i did not go i say,
as you are happy as i am so,
but love is you and you as me,
I shall not let you go.
Stars, Stars, Stars, of mine,
give them to you as you where mine,
Here i go on my way,
as im walking upon the midnight bay.
I say i love you an now i go.
I think of each other as if we where 2,
as if my heart's a star for you.
Goodnight, good bye for you o love,
I shall not go through a-day without you my love.
Comments about New As Good Bye by Richard Wesley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl