New Love - Poem by Nikki Weiny
- A smile to my face
- You'll be healthy, full of life, and happy
- A gift, a miracle unexpected
- 'Will you go through with this', they ask,
I say 'yes' with a nod.
- Sadness turns to happiness as I've
changed my life for you
- I can't help but to wonder all of the great
things you will do.
- The first time that I
look into your eyes
- Is it me you see or my voice
- My heart will skip a beat and
my tears start to fall
- Will everyone see that you
are my everything, my all?
- Right now you're just moving
in all different ways,
-but soon you will be my
brand new daughter today.
Copyright © ® Nikki Weiny. All rights reserved
Comments about New Love by Nikki Weiny
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You