Nic's Thanksgiving - Poem by Pene Burkey
Thanksgiving in November
Is the time to remember
People, places, and the things
That make me smile, laugh, and sing.
Mom and I will read a book,
Gran will mix the foods to cook,
Dad and brothers watch the game,
The I list each blessing's name.
I am glad for family love,
And for God who lives above,
And for friends....we have a ball,
At my house that welcomes all.
Comments about Nic's Thanksgiving by Pene Burkey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda