Nicole D - Poem by angel honeys
her name is Nicole D
so gay is she
so let Nicole D be
sitting next to me.
her head is full of rocks
and she smells of smelly socks
she likes to get dirty
her name is Nicole D.
her head is the size of a peanut
she desperately wishes she had brain cells
but all Nicole D will ever have
is a peanut sized head that smells.
Nicole D is her name
she doesn't realise she's so lame
she sings gay songs
all day long.
is Nicole D a girl?
no one will ever know
because no one can get close enough to her
without dying from her disgusting smell.
when Nicole D is gone
everyone will cheer
Comments about Nicole D by angel honeys
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda