Nightmare - Poem by Sarah Nugent
I look out of my window
at the night sky
thinking of you and the last time i saw you.
tears trickle down my face
tasting the salty tears.
i cant seem to stop crying
its like a flowing river from my eyes.
why am i crying? ?
why am i up at this late of night.
does it matter no one knows my pain?
the fact that i get a bad vibe
from the people i love.......
the fact that my nightmares
are about them...........
and the fact that i could be driven......
to killing them? ? ? ? ?
i love the rain its soothing
especialy cause it relates to all the nights i wake up sweating because of what i saw....
Comments about Nightmare by Sarah Nugent
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl