Lawrence S. Pertillar
No One Disputes They Arrived - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
No one disputes they arrived here centuries ago,
To find God.
And they believed The Almighty was in 'things' valued.
Maybe now that their discovery uncovering their greed,
Is coming to an end.
Perhaps their journey to find God will continue,
And, who knows...
This time a focus may produce results.
Comments about No One Disputes They Arrived by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl