No Tears In Heaven - Poem by Ivan Bolden
Why are there no tears in Heaven?
Will I forget all my fears in Heaven?
You walked out of your way
Wish you could have stayed…In Heaven
Your emotions are being past around
Got us to being down…Oh Heaven
On this narrow one-way road
Your decisions dusty and old…Not in Heaven
Comments about No Tears In Heaven by Ivan Bolden
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl