Lawrence S. Pertillar
No Time Is Right - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
No time is right,
To initiate a wrong cause.
With it mentioned to represent,
The doings of others not involved.
But told they had been present,
By attempts made to convince...
Those listening of events,
That neither happened to have occurred.
But continuing on are details depicted.
From one loving the attention to get.
Whenever the opportunity arrives,
To spread more lies...
Devoted to fiction with their conviction.
But not by the ones,
Having their characters assassinated.
With the ease of reputations ruined.
Comments about No Time Is Right by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl