Nobody Listens - Poem by Sky Papakee
To the words I have to say
My words drowned and floated away.
It's like I'm Invisible
You don't see me here
It's like I'm invisible
Why don't you listen? oh please, oh please. my dear!
The light in my eyes, my soul, they start to dim
Nobody but him.
Comments about Nobody Listens by Sky Papakee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl