Lawrence S. Pertillar
Not A Drop Of It Has Satisfied - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
You had your fun with deceptions done.
It was a way to undermine my faith and trust.
And every step that was taken to erode honesty...
Has left you the one bleeding profusely.
And not a dropp of it has satisfied my disgust.
Therefore with an attached however...
In between a thus and thence carried forth,
To say you disappoint is an understatement.
To erase you from existence,
Would aid to my forgiveness!
Comments about Not A Drop Of It Has Satisfied by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl