Not Alone. - Poem by Danny Palm
Alone again.. but am I all alone?
The birch crackles in the woodstove,
the warmth engulfs the room.
The coffee gurgles on the counter top,
the smell arouses and invites me...
The bacon sizzles in the frying pan,
its no good, but its so good.
The fridge hums far to loudly,
noisy creature of necessity.
The dog asleep, grunting on the rug,
dizzy dreams dancing in her head.
Alone in my huge empty home? No, not alone...
just in my comfort zone.: 0)
Comments about Not Alone. by Danny Palm
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Danny Palm's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl