Not With Them - Poem by Dan Lukman
He wants to talk, but not to them.
He wants to play, but not with them.
He wants to text, but not to them.
He wants to be noticed, but not by them.
He wants to hang out, but not with them.
He wants to smile, but not with them.
He wants to give love, but not to them.
He just wants friends, just not like them.
He just wants love, just not like theirs.
He just wants joy, but not with them.
He's in this world, with only them...
Comments about Not With Them by Dan Lukman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda