Nothing More Than A Sacrifice - Poem by Jana Courville
am I nothing more to you
than a living sacrifice?
do you not hear my heartfelt cries
see the love I carry for you
when you look deep into my eyes?
my need and want for you
just to be near me?
why cry for you if it never brings you back
and only makes my pain worse?
and yet I not only cry
but I'm dying for you,
to be closer to you again once more
will you ever see that
before the wind blows my ashes away?
Comments about Nothing More Than A Sacrifice by Jana Courville
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda