Novelty Requires Strength - Poem by samuel nze
Novelty requires strength;
We need to be strong
To break those fetters
That cage us in,
That say, Quo vadis?
Stay and refrain from movement.
But we would move
Here is not best,
Our chests rise for what
We must proceed; move we must.
Yes, we need strength, and
God will avail it us.
Comments about Novelty Requires Strength by samuel nze
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl