Amy Louise Kerswell
Nowhere Left To Fall - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
I have no where left to fall.
Except to the clutches of depression and suicide.
Oh my dear God how life can seem like a slide.
I can't fall anywhere soft.
I have no one to fall into their arms.
I can't be happy only sad.
But I don't really no why anymore.
In my heart my sadness is in store.
My life used to be mine.
Now it belongs to depression.
And the evil forces from beyond
Comments about Nowhere Left To Fall by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl