O My Lovely Death! - Poem by Manmohan Acharya
Welcome, welcome, o my lovely Death,
I am not frightened, till my last breath. (1)
Dies a tree, dies a bee, do they care you?
You are not out of earth, new not are you. (2)
I do feel ache and pleasure before you come,
No pain, no gain, when I am at your home. (3)
Gandhi died, died Osama (?) , one day I shall.
Life is not a lotus bed; death is not a hell. (4)
Lovely wife of a life, long live o! Great,
Let happen every thing, but no death of death.(5)
Comments about O My Lovely Death! by Manmohan Acharya
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye