O Slave, Liberate Yourself - Poem by Kabir
O Slave, liberate yourself.
Where are you, and where's your home,
find it in your lifetime, man.
If you fail to wake up now,
you'll be helpless when the end comes.
Says Kabir, listen, O wise one,
the siege of Death is hard to withstand.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about O Slave, Liberate Yourself by Kabir
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl