Oblivion - Poem by Michele Campbell
I feel the desperation flowing in
It rolls over me in dark waves
Engulfing me, surrounding me in
Depression, provoked by desolation
Destruction, chaos, emptyness
This is where I am, yet
I am nowhere, Lost is how I feel
But I feel nothing. Alone is what I am
but I am no one. Time is against me, is my best friend,
but time means nothing.
My life is a jumble of contradictions.
Endless hours spent, writing meaningless words
thinking meaningless thoughts, a meaningless existance.
But in the end, Fear not, for death is
the perfect end to nothingness...
Comments about Oblivion by Michele Campbell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl