Obsession - Poem by Star Fire
What have I done I thought.
This could not be me.
How can just one simple kiss cause such misery.
I never meant to do it, it was all just in my mind.
I never though of covering up, the bodies left behind.
I never meant to do it man, oh how could this shit be.
Out of all the people to kill a man, why did it have to be me.
I never thought I could do such a think, oh no, no, no, not me.
But when I saw what she did to him, oh I had to see him bleed.
I warned them many times before, oh many times I did.
But all they did was laugh at me and say “he kids he kids”.
Well now they see that it’s no joke, there’s no one laughing now.
All because I killed a man, for taking what was mine.
Comments about Obsession by Star Fire
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl