Oceans And Seas - Poem by jena boheim
As the sun shines upon me,
I lie here and think.
Breathe in the salty air of the sea,
and so I start to shrink.
True passion has come upon,
the gentle waves caress.
As I listen to the sweet song,
Of love and tenderness.
The world so big,
and me so small.
I get swallowed up,
Up inside it all
Comments about Oceans And Seas by jena boheim
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl