Ode To Ms. Martin - Poem by Josiah Hutchison
A poem for my annoying English teacher. Many of the
poems I will post were from that class, when I
felt that I was better or deeper or more philisophical
that the authors we were reading. And I would always
read them aloud, and Ms. Martin wouldn't care too much.
She knew I was just messin w/ her. :)
Blue Sweater, Blue Shoes,
covering the lonelist of Blue Souls.
Comments about Ode To Ms. Martin by Josiah Hutchison
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda