Lawrence S. Pertillar
Offers Of Forgiveness - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
What is done to create,
Seems easier to take.
When the making is done to do,
To others who disapprove of it.
Until what is done to create,
Becomes realized as a mistake made.
But who is it less appreciative,
On the receiving end.
Believe it should be them to rush,
With offers of forgiveness to give.
Knowing the doing,
Had been inconsiderate and thoughtless.
Who is it that devoted,
To maintaining of a heartbreak.
And remembered emotional pain.
Who is it that has been programmed,
To forget an intention meant done to do.
Comments about Offers Of Forgiveness by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda