On Your Mind - Poem by Oropher Tîwele
Time has gone since we last said what was on our minds.
We communicate but only to a certain degree.
You say you do but never do.
I think about what you say and wonder do you to.
Sometimes I wonder is your mind really true?
Comments about On Your Mind by Oropher Tîwele
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda