Lawrence S. Pertillar
One Massive Shoe - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Up in the sky.
On Earth is THAT? "
It ain't a bird or a plane.
That's for sure.
It is getting closer.
"This is insane.
It appears to be,
One massive shoe.
Dropping no one can stop."
This is going to be devastating.
Especially for those,
Who prefer their delusions...
To be free of truth.
And designer proof.
"Look at the heel on that thing.
It certainly is going to put an end,
To accepted deception."
Where did it ever come from?
It can't be dropping from Heaven.
'Cause, I'm told,
Folks there are only issued sandals.
Comments about One Massive Shoe by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl