Onto Thy Feet - Poem by Prabir Gayen
__ Onto thy feet __
Onto thy feet will I relinquish
As Much pain and Malice that
Nestle within my mind.
Onto thy feet, the womb of infinite bliss,
The voice of unheard sound,
Will I lave all the dross that keeps me
Away from thy Plenteous blessings.
Weary of Waywardness of thought That is drying the juice of life,
And The age - old stillness inside
Combined doth drift me away from life.
Onto thy feet my conscious rhyme
and the Facsimile of my Saving.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Onto Thy Feet by Prabir Gayen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl