Oprah - Poem by Carol Paris
Go and tell it on the mountain
That Oprah is a true life fountain.
Watch for her and be sure not to loose ground.
Because she's magnificent and truly profound.
The ships are sailing when she's around.
How could one woman make all that she does so sound.
Guess what, it's the Lord Jesus who has given her this crown.
When the heavens open up, there she will be found.
Comments about Oprah by Carol Paris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl