Dog goD 8Hate
Oracular Piece - Poem by Dog goD 8Hate
I have to step into another
mode....lest prosaic effort's feared
commode reason's reproach to piteous
states of rueful need and...I bleed.
Fate has not been kind to this blood clot:
man of amicable cause, me, recompensing a curse
in his vein's vanity of red rife to dispense
in a moment's caustic design as they fling
mammoth amounts of dissenting notions...
Something must be done if I can't render the
moments in hopeful portions of spewing craft,
some tidy oracular-piece of heaven for both
my pleasure and their conviction to...reality.
Comments about Oracular Piece by Dog goD 8Hate
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda