Our First Kiss - Poem by kathryn _xo
My heart is really starting to beat,
The ground no longer touches my feet,
You lean in and I feek weak,
Now the world suddenly doesn't seam so bleak.
Your lips are soft and tender,
My heart had been through a blender,
But you've made it better,
I'm all a flutter!
Your arm grips my waist,
All the bad memories have been erased,
If only for this moment,
It's like there will never again be such torment.
You make me feel like an open book with no covers,
You and me fit better then all the other lovers,
I truly love you,
I hope you love me to!
Comments about Our First Kiss by kathryn _xo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl