Our Love Is Bold. - Poem by Emily Ferguson
I can’t believe there’s finally an “Us”
It makes me so happy I could bust.
I’ve had my eye on you from the start,
And no matter what you’ll always have a place in my heart.
Nothing makes me happier than spending the day with you.
And when you say you’re the lucky one,
Just know I’m very lucky too.
When you sneak up behind me
And cover up my eyes.
It gives my stomach butterflies.
I’m so glad I can finally call you mine.
And when I say it, it makes me smile every time.
Kissing your lips never gets old.
Because our love is true
and our love is bold. (:
Comments about Our Love Is Bold. by Emily Ferguson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl