Our Pain - Poem by Oropher Tîwele
Why must we see all the pain in this world.
Isn’t what has happened to the world enough.
Everyday things get worse and worse.
Will it ever stop or why does it need to happen.
Why don’t we see any good in the world anymore.
Nothing but pain, suffering and sorrow and death.
Can you see what we see?
Cant you hear what we hear?
We pray each night that no more will happen but alias it still continues.
Is this the way it is meant to be?
Did we do something wrong somewhere.
Is this a planned thing or have you turned your back on us.
Comments about Our Pain by Oropher Tîwele
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda