Lawrence S. Pertillar
Out Of The Box Are These Jaw Droppers - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Being on the cutting edge and daring,
Are those of a pioneering spirit.
Out of the box are these jaw droppers.
And unsatisfied with the status quo.
Chopping down obstacles to let it be known...
They are not the ones to accept and sit,
Within anyone's limits.
It is as if they have been chosen,
To embark upon new territory.
It is as if they live,
Without fear or comprehend it.
But those strides they make to challenge themselves,
Goes without saying...
Faith unshakened has them connected.
Comments about Out Of The Box Are These Jaw Droppers by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl