Edward Kofi Louis
Pacific Bird! - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Flying around with your love,
Viewing everywhere with your joy! !
Seeing everything around you,
Anything up high! ! !
And something down below.
Flying up high with your muse,
According to the ways of nature,
With the aroma of life.
Comments about Pacific Bird! by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl