Brittany Melissa Jones
Pain - Poem by Brittany Melissa Jones
All the pain I feel inside,
Is way too much for me to hide.
I wish I had someone in which I can confide,
But since I don't I'll just commit suicide.
No one in the family would miss me,
And if they did it would be,
One of the few miracles,
I didn't get to see.
Everyone thinks my thoughts are heavenly,
But that is something that they're not.
For in my head there is a place,
Where you'd get burned right on the spot.
My suicide won't be a shame,
For I'll no longer feel such pain.
I hope they won't shed a tear,
For someone who didn't want to be here!
Comments about Pain by Brittany Melissa Jones
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Brittany Melissa Jones's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl