Pain - Poem by jessenia cruz
I can’t imagine a pain stronger than this one. Strong and piecing in my chest, Threatening to bring out loud sobs of agonized pain and pressure. Fear obviously for what is about to happen next. Relief that all my torture is soon to end, but the thought of losing him seems as equally painful. And at that moment I wish I wasn’t here or better. Dead.......
Comments about Pain by jessenia cruz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
jessenia cruz's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl