Pain - Poem by micaela petrsosky
As the razor hits my skin,
And the tears flow,
All I think about is what happened before.
Before I pulled out the razor,
Before the fight and the lies.
As the tears flow like a stream,
Ilick them off like chocolate ice cream,
As th blood fills my wrist,
I whip it off before it hits.
Noone knows and thats how I like it.
Its hard not to turn to the pain staking habit,
But if you count how many,
Then you will see how many times i turn to the blood and tears,
Because of the pain thats inside if me.
Comments about Pain by micaela petrsosky
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl