Painful Reminder - Poem by Mary Nagy
If reading this disturbs you
you're not the only one.
You are probably being reminded
of something you have done.
I am your painful reminder
that no one will forget.
I will always speak my mind.
I am not finished yet.
The pain you feel is nothing
compared to what you've done.
Don't worry, I know you're reading this
(and you're not the only one.)
Comments about Painful Reminder by Mary Nagy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: pain
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl