Peace - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Inside my sanctuary.
The place where there is only care.
Where there is only ONE VOICE.
No weapon to widow a wife.
Not even, down to the knife.
Where you do not have a need to dig down like a mole.
Just to see your teeth sentenced to life by gold.
Nor a diamond to make you look pretty.
Because our teeth, we will not brush.
And we will all look shitty.
We will have no need to suck the earth dry.
Black blood by oil, the devils soil.
We will walk.
Trees will stand tall, we will have peace to be proud.
Destroy the Stuff that burns the planet down.
Comments about Peace by Unic Cjonr
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda