Peacock Show - Poem by Walterrean Salley
The peacock struts in a stately manner
With beauty too refined for words.
What flawless gift is given
To this, such unique bird.
Exquisite is its feathers,
With colors bold and bright—-
A trophy in its own right.
A distinguished bird of show.
The peacock (almost flightless)
Is admired, as we all know.
Comments about Peacock Show by Walterrean Salley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl