Pegasus - Poem by DREAM WALKER
Heavens! I suddenly appear on a celestial plane,
where the darkness begins to wane,
to be replaced b a soft glow of lustrous opaline,
that I know
is a divine hue to the eye,
with which no other colour can vie,
I slowly arise up in the air with casual ease and gentle care.
To soar along on invisible wings,
hearing a bell that resoundingly rings,
Drawing me closer to the sound,
slowly following it to holy ground,
where Jesus stands waiting for me in all
His glory and majesty,
Love and peace fill my soul knowing
that I’d reach my goal.
(It was written from a dream I had.)
Copyright ©2000 Written by Rick Defalco.
Pen Name : Dream Walker.
Comments about Pegasus by DREAM WALKER
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl