Brian Johnston (Jan.20,1943 / Oklahoma)
Ph: Haiku: Traditional #40 - Poem by Brian Johnston
springtime lost in dream
dreaming might my rhyme be true?
all that rhymes is God!
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Ph: Haiku: Traditional #40 by Brian Johnston
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Tuesday, April 12, 2016
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl