Bijay Kant Dubey
Pikar Daru (After Taking Native, Country Liquor) - Poem by Bijay Kant Dubey
Pikar Daru (After Taking Native, Country Liquor)
Pikar daru, what have you
Made of you yourself,
Just think you?
Having taken wine,
Go and see your face
In the mirror,
What have you made of yourself?
The eyes red-red,
The cheeks swollen,
The liver functioning it not well.
Comments about Pikar Daru (After Taking Native, Country Liquor) by Bijay Kant Dubey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda